Friday 17 June 2011

Pretty new spindle :)

A while ago I saw a gorgeous turkish spindle on Ravelry and decided I just had to have it... Unfortunately the seller was out of the particular wood I wanted so I waited patiently. Finally, it was available again and I can now call one of the large ones my own! You may be aware that I only use turkish spindles and I am now slowly accumulating a nice little collection. My new beauty (in 'key lime') fits right in and really spins very well!

The seller is on Etsy and is called Threadsthrutime, have a look if you are into colourful turkish spindles!

1 comment:

Teacosy said...

die gefällt mir auch sehr gut und das Holz passt so gut zu deinem Namen. Ich hatte mir ja auf der Wonerwool auch meine erste Türkische Spindel gekauft sie sind einfach toll.
gruß Sylvia