Saturday 3 July 2010

Tour de Fleece 2010 begins!

Can it be, can it really be? Have I not written anything in exactly 2 months? Well, it is a little scary, but I suppose I did have many other things going on and in a way it was nice to concentrate on non-yarny things for a few weeks. You'll hopefully be pleased to know that I am back with fresh motivation and inspiration - just in time for the yearly Tour de Fleece!

For those of you who are new to the concept, it's basically spinning during the Tour de France (which I don't even watch) and all of it documented on Ravelry...

Unfortunately I was at work for most of this beautiful Saturday, so by the time I actually had some yarn to photograph it was already quite dark.
It's very much a scrap yarn made from some random fibres I carded together a while ago. The purple yarn is a commercial mohair boucle yarn.

1 comment:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Love the Tour de Fleece. Good luck with your spinning.