Tuesday 1 December 2009

Having fun in Germany

My blog absence has a valid reason and good excuse (or so I think): I am currently in Germany! I spent the last two weeks in a little town in the East of Germany for business reasons. On a little trip I stumbled over this old police car, which can now just be booked for parties and such, an interesting end to a police car...

And look at this cool-looking bar of chocolate (with peanuts), I had to get a few of them, and they're actually not all that bad. But I really did mainly buy them for their oh so basic graphic design. ;)

3 comments:

Chorlton said...

A revival of some kind of DDR era "chocolate" maybe? :P

Nannerl said...

That´s the chocolate of my childhood. A taste I´ll never forget and I don´t want to enjoy again... Thanks for remembering me ;-)

Snowberry and Lime said...

haha, ich fand die Schokolade gar nicht schlecht! Mal was anderes... ;)