Tuesday 13 January 2009

A new year with shorter hair

Hello again. :)
Sorry for the distinct lack of pictures, but I have been ill and now I am just plain busy trying to catch up with everything. A lot of fibres and beads have been ordered though and I can't wait to get my hands on some new projects! Until then I am kept busy finishing a good chunk of custom orders, I love those!

In other news I finally went to the hair dresser today (last time was somtime in early Summer, I seem to recall), I know, booooring - but guess who just had 20cm of hair chopped off... yes, it is time for some changes. :D I think I got a little carried away, but I love the result. It feels so much lighter and will hopefully dry faster in this freeeeezing cold.

Changes will hopefully also appear in the form of some new bags some time this year, you know, those bags I have been working on for ages..... ? In the meantime, stay tuned for some fun new yarns!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your yarns! I have a bunch of them hearted on my etsy. I not onlya dmire your sense of colors but feel inspired to learn to do it.
i started the new year also cutting my hair... not as much as 20cm though, but above my shoulders... it does feel nice!

Anonymous said...

Hallo,
und wo ist das Bild!?
Liebe Grüße Anke

Helena said...

I can't wait to be one of the lucky people to get some of your custom yarns!