Friday 5 September 2008

Sushi yarn


Sushi yarn
Originally uploaded by snowberrylime
My Sushi yarn is finished! I think I may be in love. :)
It should gently self-stripe randomly between black, white and sparkly red. I want to spin another one, hahaha.

Oh and you know what? It's Friday, so take this as my fibre friday entry...

As much as I love weekends, this one is going to be a busy one. Luckily all things to do with craft fairs and yarns/fabric, so it's not too bad. I also got some new inspiration in the mail today (yes, that is my excuse for ordering supplies online) in the shape of beautiful glass beads and stunning glass buttons from the 1920s and 30s (!).

Well, gotta go, do stuff. :D

2 comments:

Weird said...

Wow, that looks great! I like the colours very much :-)

Snowberry and Lime said...

Thanks! I will probably spin this again, but without the beads. Or perhaps I'll just have to get some more Sushi beads.... :D