Sunday 23 September 2007

Ravelry!


bumble bee 2
Originally uploaded by snowberrylime
Finally my invite came from ravelry! If you're on there too give me a shout, my name is there as well as everywhere else 'Snowberrylime'. It's far better than I had hoped, and I am already keeping myself busy adding my stash and needles - such a handy tool!

Today's featured yarn is a brand new art yarn, made from soft hand dyed merino. It's a 2ply with lots of added coils and plenty of little bee buttons. :)

4 comments:

Calvin said...

Off to go and find you on Ravelry now. That Tussah Silk is beautiful - no wonder it made it to Etsy front page - congratulations!

Skein Queen said...

Sorry - just published last comment as my husband! It's Skein Queen.

Snowberry and Lime said...

lol, thank you!
Ravelry is really so much fun, but I'm starting to run into the limits of my flickr account - I should really invest a little, hehehe.

Veronika

ChelleC said...

Your art yarn is amazing!